Do you find the facts about oils and fatty acids confusing? Not sure which ones benefit your dogs the most?
It may help to think of them as vitamin-like nutrients in the sense that, like vitamins, there are many different fatty acids with many different biological roles. Nutrolin® oil supplements were developed by Professor Mikko Griinari, a world-class Finnish scientist with a PhD. in animal nutrition from the renowned Cornell University.
A longer healthier career for your agility dog
Helps your dog recover faster and protects muscles and joints
▪ Give to all working and sports dogs
▪ Protection against oxidative stress and inflammation during strenuous exercise
▪ Omega-3’s suppress the inflammation associated with the recovery of muscle and other soft tissues from micro-injuries caused by vigorous exercise
▪ Contains astaxanthin and vitamin E, nature’s most potent antioxidant combination for added efficacy
▪ Effectiveness demonstrated in studies with sled dogs
▪ For optimal performance: Start giving 4 to 8 weeks before peak condition, stop when the rest period begins
▪ Can be used continuously
References to research articles: Bloomer & Goldfarb (2004); Kawamura & Muraoka (2018); Owens et al. (2019); Peake et al. (1985); Tipton et al. (2015READ MORE & SHOP
Nutrolin® PUPPY & MOM
Enhances your puppy’s trainability
Give to pregnant bitches and to puppies up to 12 months
▪ Rich in omega-3 DHA and natural vitamin E
▪ Improved trainability of the puppy
▪ Better eyesight
▪ Optimal development of the sense of smell
▪ Supports skin health in adult life
Make sure your puppy gets enough of omega-3 DHA. It helps the puppy to reach its full genetic potential.
References to research articles: Greiner et al. (2001); Heinemann et al. (2005); Hoffman et al. (2002); Zicker et al. (2012)READ MORE & SHOP
Increased mobility and cognitive function of your aging agility dog
▪ Give to your dog from 7-8 years of age
▪ Rich in omega-3’s, natural vitamin E and Q10
▪ Gives protection against the chronic low-grade inflammation and oxidative stress which are common in aging dogs
▪ Improves the functioning of joints, brain, heartand kidneys
▪ Reduces inflammation in the mouth and intestinal tissues
References to research articles: Calder et al. (2017); Roudebush et al. (2010); Sagols & Priymenko (2011); Tabbaa et al. (2013); Vida etal. (2014); Wann et al. (2010).READ MORE & SHOP
Nutrolin® HIP & JOINT
Helps to restore the mobility of osteoarthritic joints
▪ Give to dogs who have (or are at risk of getting) osteoarthritis
▪ This unique dual component supplement consists of liquid fish oil and chondroprotective ingredients in tablet form.
▪ More effective than single-component formulations. Visible results in 2-6 weeks.
▪ Medical grade ingredients:
– Omega-3 fatty acids (ETA, EPA, DPA and DHA) reduce painful inflammation in joints
– Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate support the regeneration of joint tissues
▪ MSM and vitamins E & C for added efficacy
▪ Researchers documented the efficacy of Nutrolin® HIP & JOINT in a pilot study (Seppälä & Hielm-Björkman, 2013,School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Helsinki)
References to research articles: McCarthy et al. (2007); Roush et al. (2010); Moreau et al. (2012); Mehler et al. (2016)READ MORE & SHOP
Nutrolin® SKIN & COAT
Healthy skin and paws. Less shedding. More beautiful coat.
▪ A patented fatty acid and antioxidant formula works efficiently on all coat types
▪ Supports renewal and health of skin, nails, and paws
▪ Improves the skin’s moisture balance
▪ Contains high levels of essential fatty acids plus GLA and SDA to help strengthen natural protection of the skin
▪ Rich in natural vitamin E
References to research articles: Burr & Burr (1930); Elias et al. (1980); Fu & Sinclair (2000); Lloyd (1989); Zheng et al. (2011)READ MORE & SHOP